45th Annual Fall Conference
September 25 – 27, 2018
2017 Exhibitor Information
• One 6’ long x 2’ wide table
• One 44” long x 7” wide identification sign
• A white non-slip table cover with draped sides
• One chair
Exhibits are not to exceed 54” in height from the floor or 24” from the top of the 30” high table.
No part of the display may be located in the aisles or interiors of exhibit rectangles; nor may the
display intrude upon adjacent tables belonging to other exhibitors.
• NO goods are to be sold at the show.
• The Rhode Island Convention Center is a no smoking facility.
• Exhibitors may not dispense food or beverages on the floor without prior permission from NEIBA and the Rhode Island Convention Center.
• Exhibitors displaying audio or video products are requested to keep noise levels at a minimum.
• No taping of posters or other materials is permitted on Ballroom walls.
Any questions to Nan@neba.org