NEIBA New England Book Alert
Dear Publishers, Publicists and Authors,
The New England Independent Booksellers Association NEW ENGLAND BOOK ALERT is a regional program designed to help get the word out about your forthcoming titles to buyers and frontline booksellers in New England and upstate New York.
Booksellers can request free review copies, ARCs, or galleys AND the listing will remain on the NEIBA web site for a month, it will be linked to via the weekly NEIBA News E-Newsletter AND each title will be individually posted on Twitter and the NEIBA Facebook page.
All for just $125!
The title must either be about/take place in New England or be by a New England author.
How it works:
• Six alerts each year – 2019 dates
January 2019 (Winter titles- deadline January 18)
March 2019 (Spring titles- deadline March 15)
May 2019 (Summer titles – deadline May 10)
July 2019 (Late Summer/ Early Fall titles – deadline July 12)
September 2019 (Fall titles – deadline September 6)
November 2019 (Fall/Winter titles – deadline November 8)
• $125 per title (payment due by copy deadline)
• New publications with authors currently living in New England or New England subject matter in all categories including kid’s
What we need emailed to us:
• Author – including hometown
• Publication Date
• Age group if children’s title
• 50 word description including details of regional interest
• How many books, ARCs or galleys are available (5 minimum)
• Publisher contact name and email who booksellers should email for review copies
• Jpeg of jacket, 4-color, 2” high minimum
DEADLINE: May 10 for Summer titles
Send all information and any questions to
Nan Sorensen email@example.com