NEIBA New England Book Alert
Dear Publishers, Publicists and Authors,
The New England Independent Booksellers Association NEW ENGLAND BOOK ALERT is a regional program designed to help get the word out about your forthcoming titles to buyers and frontline booksellers in New England and upstate New York.
Booksellers can request free review copies, ARCs, or galleys AND the listing will remain on the NEIBA web site for a month, it will be linked to via the weekly NEIBA News E-Newsletter AND each title will be individually posted on Twitter and the NEIBA Facebook page.
All for just $125!
The title must either be about/take place in New England or be by a New England author.
How it works:
• Six alerts each year – 2017 dates
January 2017 (Winter titles- deadline January 20)
March 2017 (Spring titles- deadline March 17)
May 2017 (Summer titles – deadline May 5)
July 2017 (Late Summer/ Early Fall titles – deadline July 7)
September 2017 (Fall titles – deadline September 8)
November 2017 (Fall/Winter titles – deadline November 10)
• $125 per title (payment due by copy deadline)
• New publications with authors currently living in New England or New England subject matter in all categories including kid’s
What we need emailed to us:
• Author – including hometown
• Publication Date
• Age group if children’s title
• 50 word description including details of regional interest
• How many books, ARCs or galleys are available (10 minimum)
• Publisher contact name and email who booksellers should email for review copies
• Jpeg of jacket, 4-color, 2” high minimum
DEADLINE: July 7 for Late Summer/ Early Fall Titles
Send all information and any questions to
Nan Sorensen email@example.com